This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Miami Optometrist - Miami Office
Vista Vision Eyecare
13641 SW 26th St.
Miami, FL 33175
We know you have many choices when choosing an Optometrist in Miami, FL, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, but please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own doctor.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards, care credit and new Sunbit (approves 90% of applicants) Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Facilities and Equipment
- High Definition Retina Camera
- OCT (similar to MRI of optic nerve and macula) detects macular illnesses earlier, detect glaucoma earlier and Diabetic retinopathy and macular edema earlier)
- Corneal Topography (used to diagnose and follow keratoconus earlier specially in children and teenagers)
- Visual Fields (used for detecting glaucoma and serious neurological illnesses)
- Latest Edger and Tracer (used to make glasses to doctors specific recommendation and able to make glasses in one hour)
- I-Care Tonometer to measure eye pressures touchless, painless and accurately....good for all ages specially children friendly.